The Site does not charge for the usage of the Site or of its materials. The registration as User on the Site is free of charge. However, this may not apply to offers from other Users, companies, cooperation-partners or other third parties on the Site. Additionally, the Site reserves the right to include suitable advertising on the Site, its services, or notifications.
3. Applicable Laws
The User is required to comply with all applicable laws in connection with access to and use of the Site, and such further limitations as may be set forth in any written or online notice from the Site or Abavagada Unlimited. As a condition of the User's access to and use of the Site, the User warrants that he/she will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Agreement. Use of the Site is for the User's personal and non-commercial use, and the Site does not grant the User any express or implied rights to access or use the Site for any other purpose. The User must also comply to the laws of his country, state or part of the world.
To become a Parleremo member, the User needs to register on the Site. While registration is not required to use the Site resources, a non-registered User may not have access to all parts of the site.
In the course of the registering process, the User has to submit a valid email-address and a nickname, under which the User desires to appear. Other compulsory registration details are referred to in the registration form. In addition to these obligatory details, the User may submit other personal details which are not strictly required for registration.
As part of the registration process the User will also be asked to choose a password. The User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his password and agrees not to use the account, Username, or password of another User at any time or to disclose his password to any third party. The User agrees to notify the Site immediately if he suspects any unauthorised use of his account or access to his password. Users are solely responsible for any usage of their account.
Any User may not have more than one account, unless given permission by an administrator of the Site. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while the User use the Site or are a Member. It will also remain so after Membership is terminated. Parleremo may terminate the User's Membership at any time, without prior notification. This may in particular happen for Users who have not logged on the Site for more than 365 days .The User may terminate his/her Membership at any time, for any reason, by contacting us by email at webmaster@Parleremo.org or using the appropriate section of the User's profile. Upon termination, the User's personal data and profile will be deleted.
The Site may establish general practices and limits concerning its use such as for instance the maximum number of days that messages, images, materials, links, or other uploaded content will be retained by the Site, the maximum number of messages or other content that may be sent from or received by an account on the Site, the maximum size of any message or other content that may be sent from or received by an account on the Site, the maximum disk space that will be allocated on the Site servers on the User's behalf, and the maximum number of times and/or duration the User may access the Site in a given period of time. The User agrees that the Site has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages, images, materials, links, or other uploaded content maintained or transmitted by the Site. The User acknowledge that the Site reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits.
All copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, User interface, and other content provided on the Site, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content ("Content"), are owned by the Site, its third-party licensors, or the original providers to the full extent provided under the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution of the Content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the Site's prior written consent.
Parleremo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and it's various foreign equivalences (ie. amazon.co.uk).
8. Trade and Service Mark Rights
All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, and designs of all the Site or third-party products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to the Site or their respective owners and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Site confers on the User any license or right under any patent or trademark of the Site or any third party.
9. User Content and Communications
Apart from personal information, covered under the Privacy section, any information the User transmit or post to the Site shall be considered as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Site does not claim ownership of any information or material the User transmits, distributes, posts, communicates or stores on, to or through the Site. However, by submitting or posting information on, to, or through the Site, the User agrees that the Site shall be free in perpetuity to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, and otherwise use such information and all data, images, sounds, text and other materials embodied therein for any and all non-commercial purposes. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of this information. The User agrees not to transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store information or other material on, to or through the Site that:
- is copyrighted, unless the User is the copyright owner;
- infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- reveals a trade secret, unless the User owns it;
- is obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, sexually-explicit, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by the Site in its sole discretion;
- is illegal or legally objectionable;
- constitutes advertisements or solicitations of business, surveys, contests, chain letters or pyramid schemes; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
By using this site, the User understand and agree that the Site may at any time monitor, review, use, or disclose any content or communication posted or transmitted by, to, or from the User on the Site.
The User further understand and agree that the Site may use or disclose any information related to the User (including content or communications posted or transmitted on the Site) for any reason related to the operation of the Site, in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding activities that may be prohibited or unlawful, to exercise our legal rights under the Agreement, or otherwise to protect the rights and property of the Site or any third party.
10. Prohibited Uses in General
The User agrees not to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other Users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than oneself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent oneself, one's age or one's affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from the Site, or create a false identity on the Site.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Site, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the Site or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
11. Member Disputes
The User is solely responsible for his/her interactions with other Site Members. Parleremo reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between the User and other Members.
12. Third-Party Content and Links to Third-Party Web Sites
The Site may contain third-party owned content and links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). Parleremo does not endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for any Linked Sites. In addition, Linked Sites are not under the control of the Site, and the Site is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the Linked Sites, including, without limitation, links contained on Linked Sites or any changes or updates to Linked Sites. The Site is providing third-party content and Linked Sites to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of such third-party content and Linked Sites is not an endorsement by the Site in favor of any third party.
13. Notice of Copyright Infringement
If the User believes that work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at webmaster@Parleremo.org with the following information:
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
- name, address, daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that the Site may contact the User if necessary;
- a statement that the User has good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
The Site will remove any content that infringes upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of such a statement (or, more specifically, any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. - 512(c)(3)). United States law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties
The site is provided "as is." Parleremo makes no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever relating to the site, linked sites, or other content that may be accessible directly or indirectly through the site. Parleremo disclaims to the maximum extent permitted by law any and all such representations and warranties.without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Parleremo disclaims to the maximum extent permitted by law any and all (a) warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, (b) warranties against infringement of any third-party intellectual property or proprietary rights, (c) warranties relating to the transmission or delivery of the site, (d) warranties relating to the accuracy, reliability, correctness, or completeness of data made available on the site or otherwise by Parleremo, and (e) warranties otherwise relating to performance, nonperformance, or other acts or omissions by Parleremo or any third party. Further, there is no warranty that the site will meet the User's needs or requirements or the needs or requirements of any other person.
Parleremo makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, (a) that the information provided through the site will be free from error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in operation, or from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors; (b) that the site will be available at any particular time or location; (c) that defects or errors in the site will be corrected; or (d) that the content on the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any information on this site is subject to change without notice, and Parleremo disclaims all responsibility for these changes. The User's reliance on such information provided through the site is at the User's own risk.
15. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Parleremo or its affiliates, or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of the User's access, use, misuse, or inability to use the site or any linked sites, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure. In the event that the User has a dispute with another User related to, arising from, or in any way connected with use of the site, the User releases Parleremo from any claims, demands, and damages of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such a dispute.
These limitations apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if the Site has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the Site's liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, blameless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with any User Content, any Third Party Applications, Software or Content the User posts or shares on or through the Site, the User's of the Site, the User's conduct in connection with the Site or with other Users of the Site, or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
17. No Waiver
The failure of the Site to enforce any provisions of the Agreement or respond to a breach by the User or other parties shall not in any way waive its right to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of the Agreement or to act with respect to similar breaches.
The User agrees that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between the User and the Site as a result of the Agreement or the User's access to and use of the Site.
A printed version of the Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Unless otherwise specified herein, the Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and the Site and governs the User's use of the Site.
If any portion of the Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
19. Acceptance of Terms
This Agreement is accepted by the User upon the use of the Site. The failure of the Site to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law.
If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that specific provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.